25 August 2006

Superheroes on Screen - Bats and Wondy Girl

A little news from Joss Whedon's blog about the upcoming Wonder Woman movie

And since I haven't posted (anything real) in some time let me bring y'all up to speed. The Brothers Warner HAVE read Wondy Gal, and are arranging a meeting to tell me that it is a perfect crystalline gem and I must not change a word, nay, not a syllable.

-------------------

And in animated Bat news. a high quality preview of The Batman Season 4 had popped up on youtube. The clip features new villains Harley Quinn, Killer Moth, The Everywhere Man (voiced by Brandon Routh), Black Mask, a new Clayface. Also appearing are Robin the Boy Wonder, and future versions of Batman, Oracle, and Nightwing. Lastly, none other than J'onn J'onzz AKA the Martian Manhunter says a quick hello.

Check it here:




7 comments:

toast said...

Sweet! I can wait to see this! I was so on the fence with this show when it first came out. But then I bought the first season on DVD and I love it.

I don't have cable so I haven't seen any of season two or three so I have quite a wait before I'm gonna see Robin.

I'm glad this show is including the new Batman villains like Black Mask.

toast said...

In that last post I meant to say 'I can't wait to see this!'

Chip Chief said...

The first episode i really liked was the big heat (with firefly). then i started liking more and more. season 2 was great as was the intro of batgirl. parts of season 3 were only so-so but season4 looks incredible. this show has really grown on me. i think i had to get over the fact that it wasnt batman the animated series, and then i recognized that it has its own charm.

Kory said...

You've puit so muchgood stuff up here! Thank you. Have you ever heard of "The Thief and The Cobbler"? Would be a great Ink Blot addition. You can find info on it starting from my blog if you do a search for it there. Take care and great work so far!

Kory said...

If you want to view the DVD of Thief and Cobbler, let me know, I can get a copy for ya. =)

Chip Chief said...

yeah, i think i would like that. could you point me in the right direction?

Kory said...

sorry to fill your comments up...

send your mailing address to korykinnick at yahoo dot com