10 December 2006

The 12 Days of Bookmas Countdown - #10

#10


Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone - I have read the first 4 Potter books at least a couple times each. After reading the Half Blood Prince, I wanted to look for clues in Potters past. Call me a horcrux hunter. Of the Potter books, this one is my second to least favorite, with Chamber being my leastest fav. There is too much quiddich in here, but the main fault of the book is that it is just not as good as the incredible books that follow. It sets everything up nicely, but I also have seen the movie far too many times to really get into this one too much anymore. I do have to admit though, that the first time I read this book, I totally though Snape was the bad guy. But being as this was a repeat read, I just didn't enjoy it as much as I did the books I read for the first time. Besides, I didn't find any horcruxes.


Support SERVEwithCHIPS: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone



Countdown So Far

#10 - Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone
#11 - The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
#12 - The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

No comments: