15 December 2006

Behold, Shrek the Third's Trailer is Here


I sorta fell like I have been Shreked out. This franchise has been funny, buy really, how long can it last? The good news is, there was a couple things in this preview that made me chuckle including Pinocchio's truth telling, so maybe there is a still a little proverbial gas in the tank. Still, of the 3 "Part-3's" (Spider-Man 3, Pirates 3 and Shrek the Third) all releasing in May, I see the big green ogre poetically coming in "Third". Oh and, 3 3 3 3 3 3.

Check it out:
http://movies.aol.com/movie-trailer-clip/shrek-the-third-quicktime



Support SERVEwithCHIPS:

Shrek (Two-Disc Special Edition)





Shrek 2 (Widescreen Edition)

1 comment:

j said...

Yeah, that part with Pinocchio was about the only thing in the trailer that made me chuckle. Feels like they are just milking this one.