18 December 2006

Introducing a New Feature - Radar Blips

My loyal readers (both of you),

I don't know what keeps you coming back to this humble blog, but I hope you enjoy my features. Every Tuesday has been Ink Blots day featuring reviews of animated films or shorts. Periodically, I have Superheroes on Screen stories posted as the news come in, and for the most part I have posted a monthly Superheroes on Screen Retrospective focusing on a year in Superhero media. Every Saturday it is time for The Many Foes of Spider-Man which profiles the web-slinger's foes as we count down the time until Spider-Man 3 (Don't despair I already have a plan for the post-SM3 release). For some bloggers, this would be enough. But not for me.

I am developing a new feature to be called Radar Blips. This will probably be a Thursday feature with a small profile of a Sci-Fi or Fantasy film. I say probably, because I welcome your feedback and ideas. What would YOU my readers like to see in this feature? I probably won't have time to write full fledged reviews, but I want to list interesting tidbits about production, budget and box office, and a few thoughts from my brain. So, come back tomorrow for blots, and then on Thursday come check out my first edition of the blips.

2 comments:

tomsaville said...

Just rock it out with whatever you think would be cool. I'll keep coming back to read all the nerdy posts regardless!!! :)

Ben said...

Yes sir Chief, continue as planned. Lovin' what you've done and am excited about what you've got up your mad awesome sleeves. I'm a loyal reader for good.