21 May 2007

Ha HA ha, Is the Joke on Us?

Now when you go to http://www.ibelieveinharveydenttoo.com/, gone is the reveal of the Joker melting from Dent's campaign poster. Instead is the text "Page not found." But when highlighted, the following appears:

Page not found. HA HA HA ha ha ha HA Ha HA HA HA HA HA ha HA HA ha HA HA HAha ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ha HA HA HA HA HA ha HA HA ha...

Now this is where I got clever, and I am dang proud of myself for finding a HIDDEN MESSAGE. If you cut and paste the entire message into word, and delete all "ha"s you are left with the message "See you in December." Could we be getting a Trailer with the Joker in it then? I am just glad that I don't have to go tet a tet with the Riddler. I bet he would stump me.

Certainly this is official stuff, in any case its working to build buzz for next years Batman flick.






Batman - The Motion Picture Anthology 1989-1997 (Batman / Batman Returns / Batman Forever / Batman & Robin) (Two-Disc Special Edition)




Batman Begins (Widescreen Edition)

4 comments:

finky the kid said...

Sweet jemima! WB knows how to pimp a property.

YUMNOODLE said...

Man, I'm loving this viral marketing WB is giving to us. Now this is how you promote your movie.

toast said...

I love this! Great creativity!

Lee said...

I love that the "I believe in Harvey Dent" line is a direct lift from The Long Halloween. Excellent.