07 May 2007

Tim Story wants a Black Panther Tale

According to the La Times, Tim Story has ideas for supersizing future Fantastic Four films by adding guest heroes. This is a sure way to boost the attendance for the Fantastics. F4 2 has been given a probably undeserved second chance mostly due to the inclusion of the Silver Surfer. If this one turns out OK or better, it would be fun to see future heroes spun off from appearances with the 4. Still, I think the Surfer is a better fit than the Black Panther.

Here is what Tim Story had to say:

‘I’ve got to tell you, to get the ‘Fantastic Four’ and turn it into a franchise, the first thing I thought was, ‘Will I get the Silver Surfer’? Or someone like [the superhero] Black Panther, who was introduced in their book, get Djimon Hounsou and go do it?’ But there are so many other great villains and stories - I feel like I hit the jackpot.”


Who else would you like to see appearing in F4-3? Thoughts? Please post a comment.

4 comments:

tomsaville said...

Maybe the Skrull arc...I don't know much about it but an invasion story would be pretty boss. I even noticed a little Super Skrull action in the latest trailer. Rad!

Dragulf said...

The Black Panther comic was pretty good but as a companion for the FF not so much.

phantom said...

Bring in H.E.R.B.I.E the robot!

O_o

Chip Chief said...

I think HERBIE is actually in one if the first movies deleted scenes.