28 June 2007

Kreacher Holds the Key

The word on the street is that movie makers wanted to cut Kreacher the house elf out of the Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix movie. Ever since Dobby showed up in Chamber of Secrets, the elves have been neglected in the movie adaptations. The trend was going to continue until Miss JK Rowling let the filmmakers in on a little secret. Kreacher is going to play a key role in the as yet unreleased Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I wonder what that little bugger is up to? Ideas?

5 comments:

j said...

Well given all the talk about R.A.B. and artifacts in the Black family mansion, and now that Sirius is dead, my guess would be that someone's going to have to go hunting through the house for a horcrux or two and Kreacher may not be so easy to dissuade now that there are no living Blacks to order him around.

Lee said...

I'm such a big nerd that I completely understood everything you just said.

Chip Chief said...

Maybe Kreacher is one of the horcrix! :)

finky the kid said...

Kreacher looks Nasty! I see a little "Golem" in his face, but overall it looks like he belongs in that movie Troll from the 80's.

I'm guessing Kreacher is the only remaining member of the Black househhold with some critical knowledge that will shed light on the RAB locket and help lead Harry and the gang to an important Horcrux.

Lizzy said...

I don't know what his role will be but I'm glad they are keeping him, I like the house elves.