14 July 2007

Another Look to Next Summer's Big Ones

See Part 1 for my first 3 picks.

May

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian - 16 May 2008

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe was a decent adaptation and introduction to Narnia. Though Caspain's story is not as good, it will be fun to return to Narnia to meet Reepicheep and others.

Indiana Jones IV - 22 May 2008

After 19 years, Junior returns. As long Harrison doesn't break a hip making this movie it should be a nice bookend to the Jones franchise. Just please let Indy shoot first!









June

The Incredible Hulk - 14 June 2008


Am I the only one that enjoyed Ang Lee's 2003 Hulk (Hulk poodle aside)? In any case, the jolly green giant will be next years 2nd superhero flick, and Marvel's second production. I am not as jazzed about this as Iron Man, but a great trailer could make me a believer.

1 comment:

Gutsripper said...

Nah you're not the only one.
I also enjoyed Ang Lee's version of the Hulk, it was a bit more spiritual than I expected at the time but I kinda liked that in the end.