24 August 2007

Tom Welling IS Superman


Well, I have been slow to report an upcoming Justice League movie aimed for 2009. Mostly I didn't believe it. But the more recent news is that the show is going to be a motion capture extravaganza like Polar Express (but hopefully way better). In any case, I started to believe, but now I am starting to get pumped!

Today, word from IESB.com via Attack of the Show is that they have chosen their Superman. None other than Smallville's Tom Welling. This is genius! Now all they need is to get Batman: The Animated Series' Kevin Conroy to voice the Dark Knight and I will be in geek bliss.

6 comments:

tomsaville said...

I am in complete agreeance with you about the Kevin Conroy remark...now bring in Mark Hammil for the Joker and this would be one hell of a voice cast.

Dragulf said...

and add 9 characters Tom Hanks can play!

Chip Chief said...

the only thing worse than 9 Tom Hanks is 9 Robin Williams.

Anyways, now I am hearing this will be live action after all. Put me back in the wondering if this will really happen camp.

Dragulf said...

I smell a Fantastic Four/ Daredevil/ Ghost Rider type movie.

finky the kid said...

Wait until they shave Robin Wiliams' head and make him Luthor...

"WRONG!!"

Chip Chief said...

oh the horror :)