13 December 2007

Ratatouille Wins the Golden Globe

...At least it will. With competitors Bee Movie, and The Simpsons Movie, Ratatouille is a shoe-in for best animated feature. Don't get me wrong,the rat deserves to win, it was fantastic, but surely there were other better movies that didn't get nominated. Surf's Up and Meet the Robinsons were both superior to Bee Movie, and even though I haven't seen it, Persepolis is most likely better as well. And, while the Simpsons was enjoyable, a best picture it was not.

Anyways, unless Bee Movie pulls a Happy Feet and wins an award based on its "eco-friendly" message in spite of non-existent plot, I would say the folks at Pixar have done it again. Bravo.

3 comments:

j said...

From what I've heard about Bee Movie, it couldn't even play the eco-friendly card right, because in the end it determines that things are just fine the way they are.

Chip Chief said...

true, but we also learn the power of flowers.

Fan of Ratatouille said...

I love Ratatouille!!!!!!!!!
It was an amazing movie!!!
I think it deserves to win! Pixar did an excellent job.
Go Remy!